Labor day was fun. We crashed a lot of BBQs. Ha ha. We tracted first into a party of people that were...."warm around the edges". then 2 houses down was a cross dressers party!!! ahhhh!. Strange day... but we are having a baptism on Saturday! So I'm way excited about that. It's a family.
We have a lot of other good things in the works as well. We had a zone meeting last week, I ran into Elder Park, who I served with me in Warner Robins. We were both excited to hear that the 2nd person to be baptised was on probation. He is a man Elder Park and I tracted into 6 months ago, After coming to church faithfully for the last 6 months, President Bowman sent a request to The First Presidency. They have to approve that, and it's not that often. Well he was cleared and he got baptized on Saturday! So that was a joyful day. Well I've got to go.
- Love Y'all, Elder green
No comments:
Post a Comment