Sunday, November 22, 2009

This week's adventures

On Monday, November 16th I flew to Washington DC (Reagan National Airport) to teach a computer class at the Bureau of Land Management Eastern States Office in Springfield, VA.  I had gone there last year, but they had a bunch of new employees who needed to learn our automated land records system.  Had a successful trip and now one of the mangers from the Jackson Mississippi office who attended that training was us to go there to help them with their records.  Flew back home on Friday, November 20th.

Saturday the 21st was my 57th birthday.  Amazing - I really don't feel 57!  On Friday Lynn & I went to the the Christmas craft show at the Idaho Center and picked up a cute car and track set for the grandkids and a Baby's 1st Christmas ornament for Fiona.  Then on Saturday went shopping for Thanksgiving stuff.  We went to dinner with friends then were home and in bed by 9:00.  Okay - maybe I am feeling 57 years old! LOL


For Thanksgiving we are expecting to have here for dinner: Lonnie; Tim, Jennifer & her father Bob; David, Stephanie & 5 kids.  I cooked a turkey for the church dinner last weekend and they decided it wasn't needed after all, so I cut it up and put it in the freezer.  So that's one thing I won't have to cook on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment